Womb Wellness Yoni Steam
Womb Wellness Steam is an organic all-purpose blend for a wide range of benefits. It is the go-to blend for overall womb wellness.
Steaming is a way to pamper and nurture the womb in a non- invasive and holistic way via hydrotherapy. The herbs used in yoni steaming have been used for centuries for different healing properties.
Vaginal Steaming at home is now SUPER EASY!
🌸 Aids in Reducing menstrual symptoms, bloating, cramps, exhaustion, old residue, discolored blood, and heavy bleeding
🌸 Shown to decrease heavy menstrual flow
🌸 Regulation of irregular or absent menstrual cycles
🌸 May help heal, tighten and tone the reproductive system after birth
🌸 Helps ease discomfort of the vaginal area
🌸 Restores womb after birth, miscarriage or abortion
🌸 Aids healing of fibroids, endometriosis, cysts, pelvic inflammatory disease, polycystic ovary syndrome
🌸 Helps to restore bacterial and PH balance to aid in prevention of infections, bacterial vaginosis and odors
🌸 May Increase Fertility
🌸 Detoxification of the womb, body and mind
🌸 Shown to help with Hemorrhoids
- Boil 4 cups of water. Remove pot from stove
- Add a 1/4 cup of Steam Herbs to hot water.
- Let cool while steeping for 5-10 minutes.
- Sit or squat over a basin, or toilet with seat with clothes off from the waste down after pouring Steam herbs inside basin. Let cool a few minutes if it is too hot or open blanket to let some steam out.
- Cover with a large towel or blanket to keep steam inside.
- Steam for 20- 45 minutes ( amazing with meditation music or your fav relaxing tunes)
Ingredients: mugwort, motherwort, parsley, lavender, rose, sage, olive leaf, chamomile, rosemary mint, dandelion, shepherd's purse, red raspberry, yarrow.
Warning We recommend that you DO NOT steam if any of the following apply to you:
- You are pregnant or think you might be
- If you are trying to get pregnant you should not steam during or after ovulation
- If you have an IUD, ring or coil, check with a medical practitioner as the uterus may contract and cause problems with placement.
- It is not recommended to steam after waxing or laser hair removal. We recommend waiting 4 days after waxing and 2 weeks after laser hair removal
- Please note that piercings will need to be removed to avoid burns
- Steaming should not be done when the body is fighting and illness such as the flu or any other fevered condition
- if you have a vaginal infection, open wounds, sores, or blisters
- Do Not steam when on your period.
You should stop your steam if you feel any of the following; generally unwell, dizzy, nauseous or if your body tells you so, trust your instincts.
Happy Steaming and enjoy!
*Not regulated by the FDA
Current holiday processing time is 10-15 business days and may increase for larger orders. We are expecting to receive hundreds of orders Black Friday weekend, and will work as fast as possible to ship. Shipping will then take 2-3 business days using the United States Postal Service (USPS) priority mail or 7-10 business days via first class mail. In the case of a holiday, orders are shipped on the next business weekday. When shipped, you will receive an email containing your order tracking information.
*Please note that business days for shipping and processing times do not include weekends (Saturday & Sunday) and holidays. Processing time is an "additional" time frame separate to your shipping method of choice.
All international customs, taxes, and other fees are the responsibility of the customer. The cost will vary by value and country, so please be aware of what to expect before purchasing. Refunds are not given if a package is refused due to customs fees or any other reason.
I usually dread my monthlys due to heavy bleeding and cramping.
However, after a few uses, my following period was almost painless.