Tropical Organicz LLC
Womb Wellness Yoni Steam
Womb Wellness Steam is an organic all-purpose blend for a wide range of benefits. It is the go-to blend for overall womb wellness.
Steaming is a way to pamper and nurture the womb in a non- invasive and holistic way via hydrotherapy. The herbs used in yoni steaming have been used for centuries for different healing properties.
Vaginal Steaming at home is now SUPER EASY!
🌸 Aids in Reducing menstrual symptoms, bloating, cramps, exhaustion, old residue, discolored blood, and heavy bleeding
🌸 Shown to decrease heavy menstrual flow
🌸 Regulation of irregular or absent menstrual cycles
🌸 May help heal, tighten and tone the reproductive system after birth
🌸 Helps ease discomfort of the vaginal area
🌸 Restores womb after birth, miscarriage or abortion
🌸 Aids healing of fibroids, endometriosis, cysts, pelvic inflammatory disease, polycystic ovary syndrome
🌸 Helps to restore bacterial and PH balance to aid in prevention of infections, bacterial vaginosis and odors
🌸 May Increase Fertility
🌸 Detoxification of the womb, body and mind
🌸 Shown to help with Hemorrhoids
- Boil 4 cups of water. Remove pot from stove
- Add a 1/4 cup of Steam Herbs to hot water.
- Let cool while steeping for 5-10 minutes.
- Sit or squat over a basin, or toilet with seat with clothes off from the waste down after pouring Steam herbs inside basin. Let cool a few minutes if it is too hot or open blanket to let some steam out.
- Cover with a large towel or blanket to keep steam inside.
- Steam for 20- 45 minutes ( amazing with meditation music or your fav relaxing tunes)
Ingredients: mugwort, motherwort, parsley, lavender, rose, sage, olive leaf, chamomile, rosemary mint, dandelion, shepherd's purse, red raspberry, yarrow.
Warning We recommend that you DO NOT steam if any of the following apply to you:
- You are pregnant or think you might be
- If you are trying to get pregnant you should not steam during or after ovulation
- If you have an IUD, ring or coil, check with a medical practitioner as the uterus may contract and cause problems with placement.
- It is not recommended to steam after waxing or laser hair removal. We recommend waiting 4 days after waxing and 2 weeks after laser hair removal
- Please note that piercings will need to be removed to avoid burns
- Steaming should not be done when the body is fighting and illness such as the flu or any other fevered condition
- if you have a vaginal infection, open wounds, sores, or blisters
- Do Not steam when on your period.
You should stop your steam if you feel any of the following; generally unwell, dizzy, nauseous or if your body tells you so, trust your instincts.
Happy Steaming and enjoy!
*Not regulated by the FDA