Peppermint Loose Leaves
Peppermint leaves have a cooling yet crisp aroma with a refreshing flavor. Peppermint has been used as herbal tea and food flavoring for centuries. Steeped and taken internally, peppermint tea aids in digestion, settles upset stomachs and calms nerves.
- Hot or Chilled Tea
- Infused Oils and Ointments
- Hair and skin treatments
Ingredients: 100% Peppermint Leaves
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat in a medium saucepan or kettle.
- Remove the water from the heat once it comes to a boil and add 1tsp per cup of tea directly into the saucepan or into a tea diffuser.
- Let the leaves steep in the water for 3-7 minutes and strain.
- Serve hot or chilled (add a sweetener if necessary) and enjoy!
Tip: Try using our Strawberry Tea Diffuser!
* These statements are not approved by FDA.
*Consult a medical professional if pregnant or nursing.
* Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program.
* Please research all herbs, herbal products thoroughly before use.
* Tropical Organicz LLC is not responsible for any adverse reactions.